So, today I’ve been thinking about dropping a few pounds of _______________, Jesus, and…
– Psalm 107:1 – Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
– Colossians 4:2 – Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
– Micah 7:18-19 – Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.
– Hebrews 8:12 – For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
– Isaiah 1:17 – Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.
– Acts 20:35 – In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’
– Proverbs 14:17 – A quick-tempered man does foolish things, and a crafty man is hated.
– James 1: 19 – Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.
Jesus, thank for Your wisdom that continually works in and through me. I am Your’s. Please mold me into the woman You want me to be.Dear reader, What about you? With what would you fill in the blank?